- Building Blocks to Sustainable Success– I have established, laid the foundations and successfully managed the communications departments for various organisations for a number of years – both regionally and nationally.
- Business Women Award– I was awarded the Business Women’s Association of South Africa’s prestigious Regional Business Achiever Award in the Corporate category in 2011.
- Editor of the Year– I was nominated as the SA Publications Forum’s Editor of the Year finalist in 2006.
- Journalism and Photography– I received various awards for excellence in journalism and photography at countrywide Transnet competitions.
- Best Practice– A number of my communication projects were recognised as best practice projects both nationally and internationally.
- Heading Task Team– I am currently heading the Business Women’s Association of South Africa’s Communication Task Team in Port Elizabeth.
I am a Chartered Public Relations Practitioner at PRISA (Public Relations Institute of Southern Africa), a member of the IABC (International Association of Business Communicators), member of the BWA (Business Women’s Association of South Africa), a member of NMBBC (Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber) and a member of the SAGMJ (South African Guild of Motoring Journalists).
National Diploma in Public Relations, International Certificate in German, Post Graduate Management Development Programmes at GIBS and UCT’s GSB, Internet Marketing.