Do you sometimes find it hard to cut through the clutter to distinguish between what is merely important and what is imperative?
- Marcus Buckingham, New York Times best-selling author, researcher and business consultant, believes that the core must be clarified persistently.
- “Clarity is the antidote to anxiety. If you do nothing else as a leader, be clear.”
- Commenting on his interviews with employees in many organisations he said, “Everywhere the wish was the same – get me to the core.” That is, relentlessly clarify and communicate to employees what actions will make them most effective.
- To protect the core, leaders must work diligently to “filter” what comes into the organisation.
- Effective organisations sift through the muddle and don’t allow it to divert employees from their highest priorities. This fuels people’s productivity, creativity and morale.
- Leaders must be seen as clarifiers, focusers and keepers of the core who constantly distinguish between what is merely important and what is imperative.
- Let Clear Communications help you to cut through the clutter and communicate the core clearly and effectively.
See what we can do for you at www.clearcomm.co.za